So, do you wanna build an Elsa? Well, here’s how!
You will need:
A peg, felt pens, a scrap of pale blue felt, a scrap of blue shimmery cape fabric (I used organza), yellow wool, a small (15cm) beige pipe cleaner , PVA glue and blue glitter.
1) Draw Queen Elsa a face and colour the top of her head and around the back and sides in yellow.
2) Glue the felt scrap around Elsa’s body to make her dress.
3) Cut a triangle out of your cape fabric, then cut the pointy top part off. I used pinking sheers to do this to try and minimise fraying.
4) Stick the cape onto the back of Elsa’s dress using a little blob of glue.
5) take you pipe cleaner and place it on top of Elsa’s dress (this will be her arms). Turn over and twist it at the back to secure it in place then pull the arms forward.
6) to make the hair: cut 6 strands of wool the same length and tie in the middle with another small piece of wool. Glue on top of Elsa’s head. You can make a plait once its all dried.
She’s looking good so far!
7) For sparkly shoes put a little glue on the bottom of your peg and sprinkle with blue glitter.
Allow it to dry completely then sing ‘Let it goooooo!’ at the top of your voice!
*** Watch out for Anna next week ***